Are you a multitasker with good communication skills who enjoys building relationships remotely? Or are you a problem solver with a technical mind and an eye for detail? Or would you describe yourself as a creative person, who enjoys working independently, and is motivated to find the next big client? At Altodigital, we can find the right role for you.
If you would like to book an informal chat with our Resourcing and Talent Manager, Corin Jukes, to discuss any of our current vacancies, please email Recruitment@Altodigital.com.
To find out about our current vacancies, please look at the list of available positions below:
Due to recent contract wins and growth plans moving forward Altodigital Networks are looking to recruit for multiple Regional and Onsite Technicians in Leeds and ALL surrounding areas. Salary and package negotiable dependent on your skill set and experience. We are ideally looking for Kyocera, Ricoh, Sharp or Canon trained Technicians with sound IT knowledge. If this sounds like an opportunity that might be right for you at this moment in time or indeed you know of someone in your network please do contact me directly or fill out the form below.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work in our Midlands office (Kingswinford) This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation, as we strive to improve efficiency and value amongst our clients
The successful Business Analyst will be supporting and acting as the key communication between vital stakeholders and internal teams
To strategically assess and create financial reports in relation to our business. To provide support to various operating divisions and look for better operating efficiencies and cascade and ensure these are carried out.
You will get the opportunity to work across multiple departments, continually supporting the var-ied requirements of the business.
* Daily reporting, creating a daily revenue report that shows the current financial position of the service department
* Forecasting the monthly revenue at the beginning of each month
* Tracking daily service spend, forecasting the spend and adjusting spend to hit the agreed target
* Tracking unbilled revenue
* Producing the management board pack from a variety of sources - this is an entire overview of the service department operations.
* Producing monthly/quarterly reports analysing machines in the field, by manufacturer and model - revenue, spend and trends.
* Liaising with manufacturers for pricing data and maintaining the online calculator
* Meeting with the manufacturers to discuss operations and opportunities
* Creating a myriad of reports for the board when they required.
* Reviewing incoming tenders
* Providing ad-hoc pricing information for sales when requested.
* Providing model suggestions for different scenarios.
* Providing local on the spot support the company operates from a series of 14 regional offices and employs over 500 staff and are proud to provide services
You will need to demonstrate excellent Advanced MS Excel skills and MS outlook have the ability to manage your own workload and have at least two years experience in a similar role.
Field Service Technicians (Multiple) Leeds and all surrounding areas AND Nottingham
Due to recent contract wins and growth plans moving forward Altodigital Networks are looking to recruit for multiple Regional and Onsite Technicians. Salary and package negotiable dependent on your skill set and experience. We are ideally looking for Kyocera, Ricoh, Sharp or Canon trained Technicians with sound IT knowledge.
You will provide maintenance, emergency repairs and general service of either Kyocera, Lexmark or Ricoh branded equipment. The equipment includes; both col-our and mono photocopiers, printers and multi-functional devices (MFDs). These openings are covering NG, YO, LS, HG, WF postcodes predominantly, therefore it’s essential that you have a Full Driver’s Licence.
You will be meeting customers throughout the day, it’s essential that you are presentable and have excellent customer service skills. Our employees deliver the out-standing customer service that our business relies on and we believe that investing in our people is the right way to ensure we maintain service excellence. We pride ourselves on the development of our staff and invest in ongoing training and developments.
• Experience within a similar role, working for either a manufacturer or dealer of office equipment
• Experience of repairing Photocopiers or Multi-Functional devices
• Knowledge of one or all of the following brands Kyocera, Ricoh, Lexmark, Sharp
• Experience in the service delivery industry
• Proven electronic/mechanical capability
• Demonstrates excellent fault finding skills with a high technical ability
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
• Able to solve problems and work on own initiative
• Team player that focuses on optimizing the team output.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to take ownership and accountability without daily guidance.
Salary negotiable dependent on level of experience
Phone & Laptop provided
Company Car or Travel Allowance/Expenses
To support our growth moving forward we need to add to our Facilities team here in Kingswinford. You will provide support to the Facilities/ Fleet Manager and the department. There will be a combination of projects and administration to be completed on a regular basis.
No two days are the same within this department you will have to think on your feet and be able to provide solutions and deliver against tight deadlines. You will be utilising your proven administration and Excel skills and combining this with building internal and external relationships. You will be in constant contact with suppliers and employees providing assistance and advice as and when required.
• Provide a first line contact for the department for all internal and external customer/contractors.
• To ensure that all vehicles are well-maintained in compliance with all relevant legislation in line with DVSA standards, with servicing taking place at appropriate intervals.
• To ensure that all maintenance, service and repair records are kept fully up to date with a clear audit trail.
• To provide administrative support to enable the Facilities/Fleet department to function effectively and efficiently.
• Booking in of vehicles with appropriate 3rd parties.
• Dealing with the fleeting up/de-fleeting of vehicles.
• Assist in the operation of maintaining an effective filing system for the department.
• Assist in maintaining the fuel cards systems.
• Assist in the operation & management of energy and waste management process and contracts.
• To assist and coordinate the mobile phones, monitoring usage and purchasing and maintenance of all handsets and equipment.
You will need to demonstrate excellent MS Excel skills and MS outlook have the ability to manage your own workload and have at least two years administration experience.
The position attracts a competitive salary plus car or car allowance. It is envisaged this will be a national role. Ideally you will be situated with easy access to Home Counties, London and the South Coast.
Pre & Post Sales Production Print Analyst
Reporting to the Production Print Manager this is your opportunity to shine and progress your career. You will provide professional Pre & Post Sales support to Regional sales teams in conjunction with scope of work documents created for Production & Graphic Arts opportunities.
Pre Sales Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the pre-sale of production print solutions (investigate customer’s requirements and devise solutions to meet them)
• Support Production Print Demonstrations - Hardware & Software on related solutions
• Carry out site surveys prior to required installs
• Provide training schedules for Altodigital provided production print solutions
Post Sales Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide training on Altodigtal provided production print solutions
• Offer Post sales technical Support on Production Print Solution, included fiery and other work flow solutions.
• Escalate technical issues to relevant OEM’s on Production Print and Graphic Arts Solutions - Software & Hardware
• Help Build Prospect Lists and Develop Production Print opportunities
• Support with the installation of Production Print Solutions
Experience in or with Central reprographics environments
Good understanding of Fiery workflow
Self Driven and self managed
Ability to Use own initiative
Background knowledge of production print.
Group Billing Adviser (Maternity Leave Fixed Term Nine Month Contract)
We are looking to recruit a Group Billing Adviser to work in our Midlands office (Kingswinford) This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation, as we strive to improve efficiency and value amongst our clients
Working in a busy billing office, you will be responsible for checking and processing credits and terminations in an accurate and timely manner.
• Placing accounts on stop on termination
• Liaising with and supporting Internal departments with query resolution
• Credit processing, checking for errors, obtaining authorisation and processing
• Amending machine records accordingly
• Recording of figures on Excel and collating information for the service management team
• Liaising with Account managers and assisting with any queries
• You will demonstrate a methodical approach and an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• A flexible attitude is a must together with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of your own work
• Ability to work as a team
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word
• Attention to detail and recording of accurate information is essential
• Competent database entry, basic knowledge of a billing system would be advantageous
• Apply today for more information on this opportunity
To find our when your next perfect job becomes available, fill out the form below and join our mailing list.