Are you a multitasker with good communication skills who enjoys building relationships remotely? Or are you a problem solver with a technical mind and an eye for detail? Or would you describe yourself as a creative person, who enjoys working independently, and is motivated to find the next big client? At Altodigital, we can find the right role for you.
If you would like to book an informal chat with our Resourcing and Talent Manager, Corin Jukes, to discuss any of our current vacancies, please email Recruitment@Altodigital.com.
To find out about our current vacancies, please look at the list of available positions below:
We are looking to recruit a Call Controller in our Midlands office (Kingswinford). This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation, as we strive to improve efficiency and value amongst our clients.
The successful Call Controller will be providing effective and efficient call planning support to a team of Field Service Engineers, proactively monitoring all customer requests for service support from start to resolution and maintaining excellent levels of customer service through consistent levels of performance and achievement of set KPI’s.
• Accurate input and update of records on an internal management system
• Provide proactive first line support to customers
• Liaison with and building internal relationships to ensure compliance with all group and departmental policies
• Customer engagement to understand their requirements and fulfil requests
• Effective and efficient routing and despatch of field service engineers
• Monitor relevant call queues and assign appropriate resource
• Thorough understanding of call centre systems, processes and KPI’s
• Proven Customer service skills
• Time management
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Target driven with the desire to achieve results
• Excellent organisational ability coupled with a confident and determined approach
• Thorough understanding of call centre systems, processes and KPI’s
• Clear written and verbal communication skills
Business Development Executive, Midlands and Home Counties
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established business development team in our busy Bromley office.
Do you have oodles of energy, drive and enthusiasm to take your career to the next level?
Your future in the technology sales field could begin here.
Working within this successful sales team you will be contacting our existing and potential new customers promoting our diverse range of office technology products.
This could be the platform to progress into Account Management after proving your capability. Here at Altodigital, we invest in and reward our high achievers who are looking to join us for the long term.
• You will be making B2B calls daily, generating qualified leads and developing strong business relationships maximising on all opportunities
• Managing clients of all sizes from SME to Corporate organisations
• You will need to demonstrate at least 12 month’s sales experience and results in B2B or B2C
• Highly motivated, results orientated and driven by your own success
• Solutions based selling a distinct advantage
• Competitive salary
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Great working environment
Field Service Technicians, Nationwide
Due to recent contract wins and growth plans moving forward Altodigital Networks are looking to recruit Field Service Technicians. Salary and package negotiable dependent on your skill set and experience. We are ideally looking for Kyocera, Ricoh, Sharp or Canon trained Technicians with sound IT knowledge.
• You will provide maintenance, emergency repairs and general service of either Kyocera, Lexmark or Ricoh branded equipment. The equipment includes; both colour and mono photocopiers, printers and multi-functional devices (MFDs).
• These openings are nationwide and it’s essential that you have a Full Driver’s Licence. You will be meeting customers throughout the day, it’s essential that you are presentable and have excellent customer service skills.
• Our employees deliver the outstanding customer service that our business relies on and we believe that investing in our people is the right way to ensure we maintain service excellence.
• We pride ourselves on the development of our staff and invest in ongoing training and developments.
• Experience within a similar role, working for either a manufacturer or dealer of office equipment
• Experience of repairing Photocopiers or Multi-Functional devices
• Knowledge of one or all of the following brands Kyocera, Ricoh, Lexmark, Sharp
• Experience in the service delivery industry
• Proven electronic/mechanical capability
• Demonstrates excellent fault finding skills with a high technical ability
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Works well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
• Able to solve problems and work on own initiative
• Team player that focuses on optimizing the team output.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to take ownership and accountability without daily guidance.
• Phone & Laptop provided
• Company Car or Travel Allowance/Expenses
Salary negotiable dependent on level of experience
To manage and implement client document solutions. The role involves working closely with multiple clients at any one time around the country and ensuring that the required services and/or systems are delivered on time, within scope and to budget.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Maintain a risk management strategy to minimise project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
This is a challenging but rewarding opportunity for a well organised Project Manager who will be Prince2 ® (or equivalent) qualified and demonstrate previous success gained within a similar IT / hardware project delivery environment.
You will possess strong communication skills at all levels and be a confident and dynamic communicator, capable of supporting the bid/tender process and presentation stage and will have successfully delivered multiple high value projects.
The highest levels of customer satisfaction and service are paramount always. You will therefore need to demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with both internal stakeholders, including Logistics, Sales, Service and Workshop teams, as well as with our external stakeholders and customers.
Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to work in our Midlands office (Kingswinford) This is an opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation, as we strive to improve efficiency and value amongst our clients
Working within this busy team. This role will support both the purchase ledger and the management accounting function to process supplier invoices, complete reconciliation work and generally assist in producing management information for a variety of people in the business. You will directly support the Group Financial Controller, carrying out a key part of the day-to-day finance function.
• Obtaining approval, coding and posting of all purchase ledger invoices.
• Performing regular supplier statement reconciliations.
• Assisting with payment runs, ad-hoc payments to suppliers and all other cash outflows.
• Assisting with the company expense ledger; checking and payment of expenses.
• Helping to monitor and control the customer PL accounts.
• General support to the GFC with business queries and other ad-hoc work when required.
• Working with GFC to improve purchase ledger processes.
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the Service department as directed by line management
Experience of working in a busy and ever-changing environment
Previous Finance/ Purchase Ledger Controls and administrative experience
Competent with the use of Access, Outlook, and MS Office including Word and Excel
Facilities Assistant - Part Time
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant to work in our Midlands office Kingswinford. You will provide support to the Facilities Manager and the department. There will be a combination of projects and administration to be completed on a regular basis.
No two days are the same within this department you will have to think on your feet and be able to provide solutions and deliver against tight deadlines. You will be utilising your proven administration and Excel skills and combining this with building internal and external relationships. You will be in constant contact with suppliers and employees providing assistance and advice as and when required.
• You will demonstrate a methodical approach and an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• A flexible attitude is a must together with the ability to take ownership and responsibility of your own work
• Ability to work as a team
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Word and have at least two years administration experience
• Attention to detail and recording of accurate information is essential
For more information on any of these roles, please send your current CV and salary expectation to our Resourcing & Talent Manager, Corin Jukes email@example.com
To find our when your next perfect job becomes available, fill out the form below and join our mailing list.